When it comes to grinding wheel for concrete, you may think of turbo cup wheel, arrow cup wheel, double row cup wheel and so on, today we will introduce new tech cup wheel, it’s one of the most high efficient diamond cup wheels for grinding concrete floor. Generally the common sizes we design are 5″, 6″, 7″, grits 6#~200# are optional, the segments height is 6mm, we customize different bonds base on your grinding objects. The general arbor connectors are 19mm,22.23mm, M14, 5/8″-11.
Becides, please see more features of new tech cup wheel as below:
- Easy to operate: diamond grinding wheels are easy to operate and install, which are suitable for grinders and angle grinders; Please follow the using instruction of angle grinders and grinders during use to avoid accidents
- Fast sanding efficiency: at a height of 6 mm, the brazed leaf-shaped segments are designed for fast and smooth grinding, whether for wet or dry use, the diamond wheel with big air holes design can help maintain and cool the cutting pattern to reduce wear, improving the work efficiency
- Widely applied: these grinding wheels in are suitable for various types of stone, which can be applied for dry or wet grinding of concrete, granite, marble, ceramic tile, masonry and some other construction materials, smoothing uneven surfaces and removing flash
- New welding technology：The latest non-destructive welding technology enables the segments and the plate to be firmly welded together, avoiding tooth loss even in complex working environments, ensuring personnel safety and completing the grinding work efficiently.
- Strong and sturdy: made of heat-treated steel body and high concentrations of diamond, these diamond cup grinding wheels are rust and corrode resistant, not easy to deform, removing materials quickly
- Adopt dynamic balance technology for cup wheels, so it can keep balance once grinding under high speed rotating situation.
- Various connection types are available to fit different angle grinders
If you would like to know more other diamond cup wheels, please click the “ inquiry now” button to contact us.
Post time: Oct-20-2022